Authors of ACCEPTED paper are required to:
1. Provide a transfer of copyright
IEEE policy requires that prior to publication all authors or their employers must transfer to the IEEE in writing any copyright they hold for their individual papers.
2. Prepare their manuscript according to the IEEE CS format.
Please ensure that all guidance text is removed from your conference paper prior to submission to the conference.
The appropriate copyright clearance code notice *is to be added at the bottom of the first page of each paper before creating the camera-ready PDF* according to the guidelines set forth in the Cataloging/Copyright Instructions for an IEEE Conference Proceeding, as follows:
• For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
• For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 979-8-3503-9858-8/22/$31.00 ©2022 Crown
• For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is 979-8-3503-9858-8/22/$31.00 ©2022 European Union
• For all other papers the copyright notice is: 979-8-3503-9858-8/22/$31.00 ©2022 IEEE
Failure to remove template text from your paper may result in your paper not being published.
We remind you that the regular paper length is considered to be *8 pages*. An option to buy additional pages is available during the registration process.
3. Check the paper that will be uploaded independently to avoid plagiarism (e.g., using Turnitin, iThenticate or other plagiarism tools)
4. Check the paper that will be uploaded for IEEE Xplore compatibility***
Instructions for PDF eXpress Account creation can be found here.
All conference articles submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore must adhere to the IEEE Xplore PDF specification for compatibility. IEEE PDF eXpress is a free service to IEEE conferences, allowing their authors to make IEEE Xplore-compatible PDFs (Conversion function) or to check PDFs that authors have made themselves for IEEE Xplore compatibility (PDF Check function).
5. After steps 1.-4. have been successfully concluded and in order to submit your camera-ready paper you will have to *update/overwrite your initially submitted file* using the Easychair submission interface: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=seedacecnsm2022
SEEDA-CECNSM 2022 will be a hybrid conference, thus it will support both virtual and physical presence. Zoom platform will be used to run the conference (23th – 25th September). All Zoom links are included in the conference program. All physical attending authors will make their presentation live, while all virtual attending authors will record their presentations before and and submit them to the organizing committee. Virtual attending authors MUST be available (in Zoom) during the session that the video of their work will be presented, in order to receive questions from the physical and virtual audience. All presentations will be 12 – 15 min long, in order to have time for questions and discussion.
All virtual attending paper authors MUST prepare video recordings of their talks by 18 September, 2022.
Zoom can be used to record a talk by starting a meeting (with the presenter as the only participant), sharing the screen to show slides and the speaker, and use the record feature. The recorded files can be saved locally on the computer in MP4 format.
Mr. Vasileios Aspiotis,
Mr. Konstantinos Sakkas – firstname.lastname@example.org